About the US Biofuels Exchange
The US Biofuels Exchange (The US-BX) is the most efficient and cost-effective
way to buy and sell Ethanol and Biodiesel worldwide. It was designed with
direct input from actual Producers, Brokers, Blenders, Distributors and
No Software Needs to be Purchased or Downloaded
The US-BX is a web-based exchange that employs its own proprietary ‘Buy Side
and Sell Side’ trading platform that requires no software to be purchased,
downloaded or installed on the user's computer. Users can safely and easily access their accounts and trade from any computer on earth.
A Better Way to Buy and Sell Ethanol and Biodiesel
It is the US-BX has been called ‘The eBay of Biofuels’. The US-BX is a fair,
honest and transparent marketplace where Producers, Brokers, Distributors,
Marketers, Resellers, Blenders, Importers and Exporters of all sizes can BUY,
SELL and TRADE Ethanol and Biodiesel and it's SIMPLE to use.
7 More Things You Should Know About the US-BX (Version 2.0)
1) The US-BX is now a SALES and PROCUREMENT
tool. Users can POST ‘Lots for Sale’ and ‘Lots Wanted’.
2) The US-BX is now a TRADING tool as well with new features to empower Ethanol and Biodiesel brokers. We’ve added some exciting features just for brokers and traders to enhance and expand their businesses.
3) Those who POST listings are anonymous; those making OFFERS to BUY or SELL are not. This gives greater flexibility to the 'Lot' POSTER in choosing which offer to ACCEPT.
4) Posting is ALWAYS free. First trades are ALWAYS free. Our email ‘Alerts’ of ALL available Biofuels as well as trading prices and stats is ALWAYS free as well.
5) Exchange fees are charged ONLY if you ACCEPT AN OFFER and ONLY on the actual amount you BUY or SELL.
6) Exchange fees are 3/10ths of a cent per gallon for Ethanol and 4/10ths of a cent per gallon for Biodiesel.
7) We take the time to personally show every NEW and EXISTING member how to use and better use the US-BX to meet THEIR specific and changing needs.
Are you registered yet? It's free.
Have a question, comment or need help registering? Email me!